Bobby Gunning For Karl-Heinz Rummenigge!

Audi and Adidas each now hold 9.1% of the club and are also both sponsors.

Incidentally their advisory board members include the Bavarian First Minister (rtd) someone from VW, (sponsor), D Telecom (sponsor), Uni Credit (sponsor), Audi (sponsor), Adidas (sponsor).

But they are in no way related parties now are they?

I wonder how planning permission for the new stadium went with the Bavarian First Minister on the board?

Not that it is anyway illegal it still makes you wonder how KHR dares talk such crap.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 pm --<br /><br />Oh and Samsung another big sponsor has very, very close ties to D. Telecom - just saying.

fbloke said:

It is in fact 9.9%, the absolute maximum they are allowed. My mistake earlier relating to Audi shares, I missed their third block buy.
The club have no plans to sell any further shares and in anycase they can't, if they tried the big majority of the 171,000 plus club members (of which I am one), would vote against.
Bayern have to ballot the membership on these things. Without the fans voting it through they can't act unilateraly.
Adidas has been a sponsor for over forty years.

bayern blade said:
fbloke said:

It is in fact 9.9%, the absolute maximum they are allowed. My mistake earlier relating to Audi shares, I missed their third block buy.
The club have no plans to sell any further shares and in anycase they can't, if they tried the big majority of the 171,000 plus club members (of which I am one), would vote against.
Bayern have to ballot the membership on these things. Without the fans voting it through they can't act unilateraly.
Adidas has been a sponsor for over forty years.

Somebody has their wires crossed, scoll down to stockholders

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/company/company/organe/index.php

Sour kraut.

As far as our spending is concerned and any future sucess

1) Watched 32 years of shit before we got took over
2) Didn't have any say in the take over
3) Didn't have any say in the managers appointed
4) Had no say in which players were bought and sold
5) Greatest day of my life watching us win FA cup something I never ever dreamed we would do, brought genuine tears of joy.
6) Not being arrogant or complacent don't give a stuff about organically grown or not, sucess is sucess to a city fan after the years of heartache I have had to suffer.
7) The so called bigger clubs of Europe can go fuck themselves if they think we will go away.
8) I trust our owners to beat any fucking bollox regs they might put in our way trying to prevent us competing.
9) Enjoy CL this year if we don't progress but hopefully we will be back next year bigger and stronger.
10) Tick tock tick tock.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.