Bobby Madley

The only time i have ever seen someone sent off after the 4th official asked for it.

How unlucky we where that night.

So you didn't watch the FA Cup match with Wigan then ? The ref got out a yellow card and was about to raise it above his head when somebody told him otherwise, I have to assume it was the 4th official, who else could speak to him via his earpiece, he then changed it to a red, later saying he was merely using the yellow card to write the players name down. Yeh right.

So you didn't watch the FA Cup match with Wigan then ? The ref got out a yellow card and was about to raise it above his head when somebody told him otherwise, I have to assume it was the 4th official, who else could speak to him via his earpiece, he then changed it to a red, later saying he was merely using the yellow card to write the players name down. Yeh right.

I also remember Alty fan running to towards Luiz reaching for his top pocket to then suddenly grab his ear and change his mind.

Voices telling you what to do must be a occupational hazard for refs.........

I wonder if pigmol feel that he might be tempted to go rogue and start pissing into their tent, so best get him back in the tent so he can piss outwards and be guided as to where to piss .

I also remember Alty fan running to towards Luiz reaching for his top pocket to then suddenly grab his ear and change his mind.

Voices telling you what to do must be a occupational hazard for refs.........

So that is in fact 3 separate times a referee has had his mind changed by the 4th official. Can anyone remember another team having just one decision changed in the same circumstances ?

I wonder if pigmol feel that he might be tempted to go rogue and start pissing into their tent, so best get him back in the tent so he can piss outwards and be guided as to where to piss .

You really do wonder, he is supposedly working a bar (for minimum wage ?) and maybe his 'stay silent' agreement was for only 2 or so years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.