Bobby's problem

Re: bobbys problem

TGR said:
We won the EPL conceding the least amount goals and just missed out on the group stages of the Champions League gathering 10 points in what was by far the most difficult group playing with Lescott, Barry & Milner in the side.

We are now playing new, unproven and inexperienced players in place of Lescott Barry & Milner in our biggest and most important games.

It is completely inexplicable.

Mancini will live or die by such decisions.

Bang on the fucking money.

EaglesFan said:
Bobby's problem is that he is not a very good manager.

Klopp with his 50 mil squad last night showed me how average of a manager Roberto is, with his 300 mil squad.
i know everyones a bit downhearted with the performance, but lets not over exaggerate mate. Yes Klopp is a good manager, but just because he's spent less than mancini doesn't mean he's a better manager.
I do however feel that Roberto struggles in Europe with his tactics, for some reason. Same when he was at Inter, you simply can't play the same way you do in the Premier League when it comes to Europe. It's much like how Benitez was at Liverpool but the other way round where he was good in Europe but not domestically.

Mancini is trying to get all our star players on the pitch that's the problem!

Last night it should of been Yaya behind Aguero silva and Tevez either side problem is the 2 holding midfielders for me at the moment Barry is the only one who is good enough when teams are on us in a flash and runners from midfield are causing havoc

Nasri and Silva in the same starting line up?

They rarely both play well in the same game. One of them has to take a back seat to allow the other to dictate play. And having to play them split wide to accommodate both of them leaves us lacking a playmaker in the centre. We just look unbalanced in that 4-2-2-2 formation.

Nasri isnt a great worker off the ball, if Mancini's comments were aimed at any one player it would be him.

It wouldnt surprise me if Nasri has to make do with an impact sub role for a while.

Mancini is far too adventurous/a big gambler in Euro games, but too conservative in domestic's. It should be the other way round imo.

Part of the problem is we over-rate some of our players and under-rate some of the European teams players who have been playing CL football for donkeys.

How many of our players are actually better than Dortmunds or Madrids? Ok so the odd one would get in no danger (Hart, Yaya) but would you really notice if we swapped Kompany for Hummels or Pepe, or if we swapped Silva for Goetze or Ozil? No.

And we don't have anyone with the pace to turn a defence, they are very happy watching us play tippy tappy in front of them. Someone such as Bale or dare I say it Valencia is exactly what we need to put teams on the back foot.

tonea2003 said:
mayo31 said:
If it is someone, my money is on Yaya.

Is he too deep due to instructions or himself?

He and Mancini were arguing at one point in the second half. Yaya wanted some treatment but Mancini told him to carry on. How the lad who fouled Yaya just outside our box was not booked I don't know.

agree, we need to find a way of getting him further up field
he is nowhere near as effective picking the ball off the back four/three and actually no better than anyone else at doing it.

teams are pressing us high up the pitch and we seem to be unable to handle it
dortmund were particulary good at it and it showed
it isn't some mythical puzzle to 'find a way' to play him where he is effective. Just fucking play him there in a 4231.

Re: How Will Mancini Solve His 'Problem'?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268604" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=268604</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.