Boca Juniors - 10 sent off in Cup Final (P9)

If you have headphones to hear the atmosphere that prevails in our temple .
In the first video , the faces in fear of Brazilian LOL

They have amazing fans and iconic kits on the world football stage.

I bought this shirt this year:
BOCAaway.gif

a thing of beauty!

But I don't know or care for the rivalries between the different clubs in Argentina I'm just in awe of all of you and the atmospheres you bring to games and we have links to many clubs through our players and manager: Boca with Tevez and Willy, River with and Pellegrini, San Lorenzo with Zabaleta and Pellegrini, Independiente with Kun(who is a God to us but Independiente are the "Red Devils" so they'd be down my list I'm afraid as that's United's nickname), Velez Sarsfield with Otamendi, Racing with Zuculini and all of them with their amazing fans!

There's even an Argentine club called Club Atlético Temperley who play in City colours and I'm from a place called Timperley in Greater Manchester. Also Argentina national team play in Sky Blue like City do!

I even love a good steak!

I love all things Argentine...although I've not got into Cumbia yet! But as I say I just have a huge respect for all Argie football fans and don't particularly side with one team or another. I'd buy a Boca shirt for it's quality but would go and join in with San Lorenzo fans drinking wine out of boxes and smoking marijuana! Ooooh San Lorenzo, oooah San Lorenzo!

So fair play to the lot of you!

That shirt's a cracker. Where did you get it? The blue one a few posts above is sharp looking as well.

Been to Argentina twice for a month each time. Long story, but my ex girlfriend is Argentine. . .

Did the Stadium tour at Boca. They have imprints of players' feet outside La Bombanera.

Got to watch an Estudiantes game while I was out there.

Whenever I mentioned I was from Manchester they all asked who I supported: City or the scum (usually gave a little cheer when I said City because of Tevez and Zabs at the time). Or wanted to talk about Oasis/Joy Division.

Played a game on a shite pitch vs some local kids in the shadow of the Boca stadium and got absolutely ripped.

Love the place. If it wasn't for the incredibly long flight I'd definitely go to Buenos Aires again.

Been to Argentina twice for a month each time. Long story, but my ex girlfriend is Argentine. . .

Did the Stadium tour at Boca. They have imprints of players' feet outside La Bombanera.

Whenever I mentioned I was from Manchester they all asked who I supported: City or the scum (usually gave a little cheer when I said City because of Tevez and Zabs at the time). Or wanted to talk about Oasis/Joy Division.

Played a game on a shite pitch vs some local kids in the shadow of the Boca stadium and got absolutely ripped.

Love the place. If it wasn't for the incredibly long flight I'd definitely go to Buenos Aires again.

Incredible that your ex girlfriend is Argentinian ! As they met and was a fan club ?

You had the opportunity to go to a game of Boca at La Bombonera ? I had no very clear haha

Incredible that your ex girlfriend is Argentinian ! As they met and was a fan club ?

You had the opportunity to go to a game of Boca at La Bombonera ? I had no very clear haha

Lo siento, no, no mi ex novia fue la gente de Independiente. Ella fue desde Belgrano.

No esta era un juego, pero yo vive La Bombonera. El juego vi era el Estudientes vs Racing.

Lo sienta para me mierda castellano, amigo :/Ha sido un largo tiempo. . .

Lo siento, no, no mi ex novia fue la gente de Independiente. Ella fue desde Belgrano.

No esta era un juego, pero yo vive La Bombonera. El juego vi era el Estudientes vs Racing.

Lo sienta para me mierda castellano, amigo :/Ha sido un largo tiempo. . .

She had a large what???

you should take an aeroplane next time, instead of flapping, will save you time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.