Boetang, Baoteng etc

I can't believe some people are not able to spell a player's name properly. All these wonderful players signed by Monsour, and certain members of our community can't even spell their names.

Danum Ohuana, Mika Richad, shawn right fillip, Jorome Botang, Fillipe Kaicedo, Jame Miller, Jo Heart, Joe, Viara, CarLost Teves, Adeyabor, ...

bluethai said:
Danum Ohuana, Mika Richad, shawn right fillip, Jorome Botang, Fillipe Kaicedo, Jame Miller, Jo Heart, Joe, Viara, CarLost Teves, Adeyabor, ...

I don't think anyone has actually spelt a player's name like that.

Depends who you are actually talking about. If you're referring to City's new German defender, Jerome Boateng, then that's the spelling right there.

However, if you're talking about my mate James Baotong then ffs get his name right - he gets well pissed when people spell it Boateng! As a waste management officer he really can't afford to be confused with a multi-millionaire footballer, the tax man would have a field day.

peacefrog said:
Orrrrrrrr da Silva
hes a defender
from paraguayyyyyy
captain of his country
and we got him on a freee
hes better than rio and hes better than terry
orrrrr da silva

good defender

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.