BOGOF

My tickets still not turned up - has anyone received them yet or is there an option of collecting from the ticket office ?

mboylan97 said:
Hi All,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for posting in the wrong section of the forum - it's my first time on the site and I'm having a bit of difficulty navigating around!

My 10 year-old daughter is obsessed with City and after years of asking and begging, we are taking her to the Etihad for the game against CSKA next Wednesday - to say that she's excited would be a massive understatement, it'll be her first time to see the Blues play.

This evening on Sky Sports, they showed the team coming off the bus and heading into the main building and 'high-fiving' fans and interacting with them and I was hoping that someone could help me out in letting me know where that happens on matchday and at around what time?

We are travelling from Ireland to see the game and if she were able to see Hart or Kompany (her two heroes) in the flesh, it would undoubtedly be a very very special moment. Even if anyone had any details on where the players come out after the game it would be phenomenal.

Thank you in advance and once again I'm sorry for probably posting in the wrong section of the forum.

Come On City!!

Mark
Awesome. Hope you enjoy your trip. I would suggest getting there a couple of hours before the game to see the team get off the coach outside the Colin bell stand however it is unlikely they will come over to you. I think the kids that get a high five are the official mascots. The club are putting fireworks on I believe as its bonfire night. Must win game so she's the potential to be a great night.

Mine didn't turn up, went down to stadium today and got a replacement. Pain in the backside having to get down to the Etihad and the girl who served me couldn't have been less interested if she tried. Love our owners to bits but we still haven't sorted the ticket office, bars and kiosks in ground. Ah well at £12.50 a ticket I shouldn't complain, could be paying 10 times that and not have Europe this year.

Met some Man U fans the other day for the derby, the FIRST thing they mentioned was this BOGOF scheme, they are absolutely chomping at the bit to give us stick if it isnt full forthe CSKA game.

it's weird, the obsession. it's weird.

shemnel said:
Met some Man U fans the other day for the derby, the FIRST thing they mentioned was this BOGOF scheme, they are absolutely chomping at the bit to give us stick if it isnt full forthe CSKA game.

One of my Facebook contacts commented on the scheme. I replied saying it was much preferable to the compulsory cup ticket schemes of other teams.

My colleague has resorted to laughing at us now before games, in the hope we will lose. The morning after games is often quite disappointing for him. His only source of joy these days is the hope that Chelsea will better us. In fact, it is exactly how many of us were all those years ago.

Eli Panic said:
shemnel said:

One of my Facebook contacts commented on the scheme. I replied saying it was much preferable to the compulsory cup ticket schemes of other teams.

My colleague has resorted to laughing at us now before games, in the hope we will lose. The morning after games is often quite disappointing for him. His only source of joy these days is the hope that Chelsea will better us. In fact, it is exactly how many of us were all those years ago.

Please don't state your opinion as fact, that's just stupid.

Damocles said:
Well that didn't fucking work

Didn't they announce it was sold out last week? Just seemed like the usual no-shows to me. From my vantage point in East Stand level 1, the attendance looked very healthy, Premier League standard, but I couldn't get a full view of my end.

LoveCity said:
Damocles said:
Well that didn't fucking work

Didn't they announce it was sold out last week? Just seemed like the usual no-shows to me. From my vantage point in East Stand level 1, the attendance looked very healthy, Premier League standard, but I couldn't get a full view of my end.
I was in ESL3 and it looked a very decent turnout apart from the obligatory empty seats in the north stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.