Boiler Packed in, can anyone recommend someone to fix it ?

It just heats the water, no radiators mate
you most likely have a copper cylender then, if thats the case take the plastic cover off on the top 'make sure power is off' and disconect power feed. unscrew thermo rod when its out there about a foot long maybe more, replace with same any electrical outlet will have them and reverse refit. very easy to do mate

you most likely have a copper cylender then, if thats the case take the plastic cover off on the top 'make sure power is off' and disconect power feed. unscrew thermo rod when its out there about a foot long maybe more, replace with same any electrical outlet will have them and reverse refit. very easy to do mate
Thanks mate but I would sooner get someone to check it out

You were doing so well until you invented the "thermo-rod", is it a bit like an element but not the same?
OP best bet to get someone out mate

You were doing so well until you invented the "thermo-rod", is it a bit like an element but not the same?

if its not a thermostatic rod then WTF is it?

Try and get a free quote, I did a few years back, £80 for the part and £180 Labour + vat. Got the part for £18 on ebay, watched a video on YouTube and fitted it myself. Job done. Only needed an adjustable spanner and a flat head screw driver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.