Boiler Packed in, can anyone recommend someone to fix it ?

DM Heating Services.
Danny is a big Blue, great lad and does an excellent job. His number is: +44 7786 271471. Call, text or WhatsApp
His email: dmheatingservices@yahoo.com
He is also on Facebook if you want to check his credentials etc.
All the safety registrations etc.
Hope this helps. :-)

Tell him Sheila recommended him……..he’ll probably run a mile then!!! :-) No he won’t. …just half a mile. *lol*

DM Heating Services.
Danny is a big Blue, great lad and does an excellent job. His number is: +44 7786 271471. Call, text or WhatsApp

Tell him Sheila ' The Stalker ' recommended him……..he’ll probably run a mile then!!! :-) No he won’t. …just half a mile. *lol*

*rofl* He’d think it was funny. I’ve known him for about 15 yrs. he’s young enough to be my grandson! He’s an Eccles OSC member and the whole family are Blues.

Gosh, it’s like I’m giving him a reference for an interview! *lol*

DM Heating Services.

Tell him Sheila recommended him……..he’ll probably run a mile then!!! :-) No he won’t. …just half a mile. *lol*
Thank you, much appreciated Sheila :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.