Bojinov - is he gonna be any good?

I think he's looking good and he's only gonna get better. His touch is excellent, good movement, full of energy and keen to prove. Cant ask for much more at the moment as he's been out for so long.

I agree, but I also like some of the kids eg Evans who because they have no history are written off after 1 bad day for the team

I think he plays very much like Rooney and I don't think he's particularly suited to playing upfront on his own. A 4-4-2 with Bellamy and the Boj would be more likely to get the best out of the both of them imo. But then where does Robbie come into it? Poor Hughes having to make decisions like that!

i actually thought he did well yesterday (and has done every time i've seen him play for us in fact). i can only think it was fitness thing why he was taken off yesterday. he already looks better than any other strikers we have apart from bellamy.

mr t said:
I know he only got 55 minutes yesterday but he was poor. He looks as though he could turn out to be a surly cheat - cursing and swearing - arguing with the ref. Will he get better in time or is this as good as he is?

Providing he stays fit and so long as the boo boys dont get on his back the fella is going to be quality. I would much rather have a little cursing and swearing, call it passion. He is the most animated and vocal player in the dug out, still arguing the refs decisions and encouraging his team mates, he even joined in some of the chanting, all signs that he actually cares. He has all the hallmarks of becoming another City legend.

pedigreeblue said:
mr t said:
I know he only got 55 minutes yesterday but he was poor. He looks as though he could turn out to be a surly cheat - cursing and swearing - arguing with the ref. Will he get better in time or is this as good as he is?

Providing he stays fit and so long as the boo boys dont get on his back the fella is going to be quality. I would much rather have a little cursing and swearing, call it passion. He is the most animated and vocal player in the dug out, still arguing the refs decisions and encouraging his team mates, he even joined in some of the chanting, all signs that he actually cares. He has all the hallmarks of becoming another City legend.

Lol what chant?

bluejase said:
pedigreeblue said:
mr t said:

Lol what chant?

we never win at home and we never win away :-p

Played wel yesterday is touch is pure class the only thing he did wrong was not layin Zabs in and shootin wide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.