Bojinov- no disrespect, but. . .

Class in Italy ! He scored 29 Goals in 119 games (1 in 4 ratio) and is a centre forward .The lad as a lot of promise but i think we are building him up in to something he aint.I hope people are not judging him on a goal against Stockport County and AC Milan in a couple of friendly's.

I hope he turns out to be a star ,but i think we should lower our expectations a bit as none of us no how good or bad this lad is going to be yet .We tend to build players up to soon and then slaughter them afterwards

blue dallas said:
gp10 said:
I'm constantly reading about how good things will be when Petrov, Boj and Johnson return from injury.

I personally have never seen Bojinov play before. How good is he really ??

And can we expect to see his best (whatever that may be) for a while ?

i'd bet both my knackers that he's better than..

evans, benjani, jo, vassell and benjani !

I could say that Rick Astleys a better singer than Timmy Mallet!! It might be true ,but it dont make Rick a good singer!

Koosh said:
Class in Italy ! He scored 29 Goals in 119 games (1 in 4 ratio) and is a centre forward .The lad as a lot of promise but i think we are building him up in to something he aint.I hope people are not judging him on a goal against Stockport County and AC Milan in a couple of friendly's.

I hope he turns out to be a star ,but i think we should lower our expectations a bit as none of us no how good or bad this lad is going to be yet .We tend to build players up to soon and then slaughter them afterwards

Agree, the guy showed some promising moves and skills in he's first two years with lecce in italy but in the next two seasons there he was average (when played with fiorentina and juve). You never know, i like the guy and for all the injuries that he had from a young age he deserves a great career and hope he does succeed with man city....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.