Bojinov On His Way

If SWP is fit for this weekend I would like to see him on the right,Boj play up front with Robinho,and Petrov on the left.

I'v'e waited all season to see it and we have nothing to lose!!!

Don't think we seen the best of him due to injury but we need to invest in a couple of world class front men & perhaps time has ran out for Boj...best of luck to him if he goes...

WillS said:
dont u mean Pojinov lol he is a bit chubby lol

Think he's just built like that, a naturally big guy. I reckon he'll put on weight quite easily but can also lose it quite easily, but I don't know.

Personally I'd hate to see him leave, in form I think he could become an amazing prem striker. I think we should really try to hold on to him, but if he's not happy he's not happy.

I'm surpised at people saying he won't get a look in next year to be honest. It seems mark hughes and him have a bit of an understanding, and he's the type of player hughes likes I think. He's one of the the few strikers we have that we'll be keeping for next year IMO.

Not sure he's going to get a chance here, he looks the part but needs a dozen games or so for us to judge him and I can't see him get them. Absolute waste of resources if we don't give him his chance having invested so much in him but that's what happens when managers are changed like kex! He was full of it when he got back to fitness re: paying back the club for their support so if he now wants to leave it'a another kick in the teeth and I say "fuck off then you fat bastard" if I saw him in the street!

Neil McNab said:
Not sure he's going to get a chance here, he looks the part but needs a dozen games or so for us to judge him and I can't see him get them. Absolute waste of resources if we don't give him his chance having invested so much in him but that's what happens when managers are changed like kex! He was full of it when he got back to fitness re: paying back the club for their support so if he now wants to leave it'a another kick in the teeth and I say "fuck off then you fat bastard" if I saw him in the street!

It's obviously lazy journalism, rehashed quotes and he most probably meant 'someday, in the future I might end up back in Italy, who knows". Setanta then obviously cuts and pastes and twists to make it a shiny new negative City story...probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.