Bojinov

gman07 said:
Kevcod said:
gman07 said:
hahaha another OP that has lost his marbles... well look at it like this... Bojinov have now been here for 2 seasons while robinho 1 season... who has created most chances and goals???? Who is worth the money they are payed???

its the same kind of logic OP is using... totally waste of time thinking about it...

I've always felt that having your leg encased in plaster hampered your chances or scoring or creating chances that often.
You all know EXACTLY what I mean

I hope this injury doesn't mean Robinho will have to cut out dancing during the summer.
haha you really are thick arent you??? You do mention that Robinho is earning money for playing football and he has so far this season scored 15 goals and created lots of more goals... I refer to that argument since Bojinov is earning money for playing football but all he has done so far is costing the club very much money by being injuried for two season... you cant even start comparing those two... they are not yet even in the same league since Bojinov havent been able to prove his worth yet...

On a more important note...
Could you get me a discount at IKEA?

vbr said:
Kevcod said:
vbr said:
Totally agree Kevcod, lets put Darius Vassell back in the starting lineup. Vass is world-class, would have unlocked that defence today for sure.

Who scored there last year ?

Benjani and .......

Who scored there 10 years ago?

What kind of argument is that? Piss off back to playing Football Manager you tit.

We weren't in the same division as them 10 years ago, as any genuine City fan would know.
If you want to talk the talk you have to have walked the walked , sunbeam.

Like how it took you about 10 minutes to google that up before making your reply. The argument you're making here is you'd rather have Vassell and Benjani playing over Elano and Robinho, so I think we can all safely assume you're mentally handicapped. Run along, son.

vbr said:
Like how it took you about 10 minutes to google that up before making your reply. The argument you're making here is you'd rather have Vassell and Benjani playing over Elano and Robinho, so I think we can all safely assume you're mentally handicapped. Run along, son.

It wasn't google, I had to go and have a cry because you upset me so much, you beast !!
I don't need to google anything - I was there.
The argument I'm making is I'd rather have players who are , at least, as bothered as we are.

It's quite funny really Vibrator.
I bet you think you'd NEVER have a similar thought to me.

Have a look on the Wayne Bridge thread. (although I notice I had the original thought - no surprise there I guess)

You're as mental as me !!

Bojinov is rubbish. he has never proven himself at any other club and he is always injured why people rate him i dont know id have benjani over him anyday.

The OP post is a complete joke.

Two different players, two differnet poisitions... Yet you argue that Bojinov put RObinho to shame on effort and application. We don't fucking pay Robinho for "effort" we pay him for his skill and ability.

Fuck in hell, why does every football club have fans that just dont think?

RobinJo said:
Robinho decided to leave Real Madrid not the other way around.

Fucking hell this forum gets loaded with knobs on matchdays.
totally agree... who the fuc did play well today ffs all shite ireland, kompany, dejong,bridge,and the other useless lump up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.