Bolton last game of the season --- Retro Shirt day???

anyone else having it then? Crack out the old shirts for the bolton game? Loads of us doing it now. Got some belters

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Aren't we doing something to celebrate 10years since the 1999 playoff final? its the closest date me thinks
Should be that.

Wembley kit day.

Should be if you've got a Wembley kit (that still fits!) wear it.
If you havent got that kit, wear another retro kit

Holden Balls said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Aren't we doing something to celebrate 10years since the 1999 playoff final? its the closest date me thinks
Should be that.

Wembley kit day.

Funnily enough i am wearing the 99 wembley kit. Some of my mates have got cracking shirts from the 80's. gonna be in shambles before the game having the crack.

whitefield_blue said:
Holden Balls said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Should be that.

Wembley kit day.

Funnily enough i am wearing the 99 wembley kit. Some of my mates have got cracking shirts from the 80's. gonna be in shambles before the game having the crack.

Stupidly i ended up giving all my old kits away to this lad that we met on holiday when i was about 13 (obviously wouldnt fit me now!) He was from Northampton, but it turned him and his old fella into blues, so it was worth it.

Last I heard though he had turned into a smack head - the cheeky fooker will have ebayed them all by now for a hit!

Stupidly i ended up giving all my old kits away to this lad that we met on holiday when i was about 13 (obviously wouldnt fit me now!) He was from Northampton, but it turned him and his old fella into blues, so it was worth it.

Last I heard though he had turned into a smack head - the cheeky fooker will have ebayed them all by now for a hit![/quote]

ha ha a true man city fairytale. im expecting to see plenty of 20 stone guys in spay on 1990 home shirts with Rosler on the back for the game now. Spray on shirts at the ready

ello_jo said:
Halfpenny said:
Would if I had one.
This

JJB on market street sells a few cool ones, they have one of the red saab ones from the 80's. plenty knocking about on retro website. i see more and more at the games this season. the best one is the mid 90's blue one with rosler on the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.