Bolton (merged with Coyle gone)

Re: Bolton

I remember when he left Burnley and everyone thought he'd do shit, I thought he'd do alright, couldnt have been more wrong!

He's on the brink apparently, will be gone soon.

Funny how things work out. The Bolton fans hated Megson so much and wanted Coyle to replace him. Ok, Megson was pretty uninspiring but they were doing ok, and they'd been punching well above their weight under Allardyce who was a hard act to live up to.
Then Coyle came in and got treated like the messiah, 18 months later they're relegated and showing no signs of bouncing back!

Never mind though eh?

Something seems to have snapped for him, ever since THAT FA Cup semi. They were pushing for a European place, playing good football, and Coyle was being talked about as a potential future United/Liverpool manager. Then they were absolutely drubbed, and Coyle's reputation has just nosedived since.

Easy to laugh at Coyle, when really the main cause of the current state is the £30mil. debt they have accumulated, with the mismanagement from Gartside, and their current owner... Eddie Davis is it?

The guy who lives on an island lol...

But yea, shady transfer dealings, agent fee's and so on have resulted in huge debts at the club.... Years before they were relegated from the Prem.

Been long coming.

BlueTG said:
I remember when he left Burnley and everyone thought he'd do shit, I thought he'd do alright, couldnt have been more wrong!

This is what happens when you are such a fornicator that you wear shorts in the dugout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.