Bolton (merged with Coyle gone)

Electric Blue said:
whats platt doing said:
i sat next to phil brown at a charity event about 2 years ago. he is actualy ten times more offensive face to face than he appears in the media. i am guessing he was pissed but he was telling me about how many women fancied him and how he wanted the Newcastle job. This was after he had been sacked by Hull. Spent all night telling me how he got Bolton in Europe and Hull in the prem and kept them up. One of top 5 wankers i have ever met.

Agreed pal, he was eyeing my mrs up to fck in Fanny's Bolton when we saw him in there - loves himself that fella
You know what's required; get on with it!

And we know what Phil Brown looks like, just in case you post the wrong pics!

Re: Bolton

Why Always Ste said:
Easy to laugh at Coyle, when really the main cause of the current state is the £30mil. debt they have accumulated, with the mismanagement from Gartside, and their current owner... Eddie Davis is it?

The guy who lives on an island lol...

But yea, shady transfer dealings, agent fee's and so on have resulted in huge debts at the club.... Years before they were relegated from the Prem.

Been long coming.

Pretty much everything you've said in that post is wrong.

-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:33 pm --

Unknown_Genius said:
Paolo-DiCanio_1903248c.jpg

There's your man.

No thanks.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:35 pm --<br /><br />
Pubteam Lomas said:
Coyle's reputation was built on a victory over the scum when at Burnley and being a decent bloke.

Coyle's reputation was built on winning promotion with Burnley and taking them to a League Cup semi-final in the same season. Not everything's about Utd.

It's interesting to see Bolton, Blackburn and Burnley all needing new Managers. Certain Candidates might be considered for all 3!

Coyle to Blackburn to complete his personal cycle.

Kean to Bolton just to send their fans over the edge.

There's some quality managers out there like Ralf Rangnick and Bernd Schuster who are out of work and despite good managerial records might have something to prove and want something to get them back into football.

I suspect boards would be boring however so if I were in charge and not allowed those 2 I would pick:

Burnley-Paolo Di Canio.
Bolton-Billy Davies.
Blackburn-Alan Curbishley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.