Bolton Shambles!!

blue1969 said:
Bluebird1 said:
citizen said:
Trev has made the stickers here they are

jfygsm.jpg

2cei3ht.jpg

331k50y.jpg

Got a hand full of the Hamburg ones in Ringway, there all over Hamburg, they'll be finding 'em for years.

Yea mate i took loads, i was handing them out in that square

Well whatever happens, I'll probably have mcfcnorthstand telling me I'm a southern shandy drinking fanny, felixbg will be too pissed to understand whats going on and jakeplattinblue and his merry men will be making up songs about Manchesters finest ales.

If you see any of this, liamctid will be near.

liamctid said:
Well whatever happens, I'll probably have mcfcnorthstand telling me I'm a southern shandy drinking fanny, felixbg will be too pissed to understand whats going on and jakeplattinblue and his merry men will be making up songs about Manchesters finest ales.

im gettin excited now :-p sounds good we need to make sure wev got loads of inflables out again aswell

Ok Ok save me trwling through all the pages... What time we meeting? Me and the other half (who pretends to be a rag but refers to City as "we" but bringing her to make her see the light) will be joining and making a piss up of it seen as its the last game. So the shambles sun at.....?

liamctid said:

OOOOHHHHH BODDDINGTONNSSSSS (oh boddingtons) IS WONDERRFULLL (is wonderful) OH BODDINGTONS IS WONDERFUL,
ITS FULL OF HOPS
CREAM
AND
DREAMSSSSS!
OHHH BODDINGTONS IS WONDERRRFUUULLL!!

time everyone meetin??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.