Bolton Team for today...

Wheelsy

...only has four subs?

From BBC
Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Basham, Shittu, Andrew O'Brien, Samuel, Taylor, Muamba, McCann, Gardner, Elmander, Davies.
Subs: Bogdan, Riga, Fojut, Obadeyi.

And Sky Sports
Jaaskelainen, Basham, Shittu, Andrew O'Brien, Samuel, Taylor, Muamba, McCann, Gardner, Elmander, Davies. Subs: Bogdan, Riga, Fojut, Obadeyi.

Why on earth would Ginger Mourinho name four subs when he has seven at his disposal? They can't be that short of players?

I noticed this. Surely they could have found some kids to sit on the bench?

Looks to me like a message to the board from Megson.

They've just been saying this on SSN. Phil Thompson thinks Megson might be making a point to his chairman that they need new players, but thinks it's out of order cos it sends out a bad message to their youngsters

johnny on the spot said:

Haha you just been watching Soccer Saturday and passed Thommo's comments as your own?

The Fat el Hombre said:
johnny on the spot said:

Haha you just been watching Soccer Saturday and passed Thommo's comments as your own?

Nope, I'm sat at work. I shudder to think I might share thoughts with that horrible specimen.

I know our game is called off but i didn't think things would be this bad that a thread has been started concerning Boltons lack of subs. Who gives a fook?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.