bolton ticket thread (merged)

daveduke67

Bolton Ticket wanted

Thought I'd get it in early!

Having lived in Bolton a long time I used to go to Burnden to watch the Trotters when we were playing too far away or not at all.
Many Bolton fans classed City as ther second team and, as I did with them, hoped that we won and were doing well - especially against the rags.

This season has shown an almost unbelievable swing in attitude towards us. I get so much stick in the pub from people who, last season, didn't really give a toss about City. Now everyone is a whoever we play fan - even the derby had a few going to the dark side for the evening.

So anyone who gets a spare or unwanted ticket - please consider my plight. The people who for so long stood by me and City in our fight to rid the world of dirty rags, have now turned on me. I need to be there to see them humiliated and, with the three points we get there, watch us secure our highest ever Premier League finish and Champions League qualification.

I eagerly await a flood of offers. Well in a few months I will.

Re: Bolton Ticket wanted

daveduke67 said:
Thought I'd get it in early!

Having lived in Bolton a long time I used to go to Burnden to watch the Trotters when we were playing too far away or not at all.
Many Bolton fans classed City as ther second team and, as I did with them, hoped that we won and were doing well - especially against the rags.

This season has shown an almost unbelievable swing in attitude towards us. I get so much stick in the pub from people who, last season, didn't really give a toss about City. Now everyone is a whoever we play fan - even the derby had a few going to the dark side for the evening.

So anyone who gets a spare or unwanted ticket - please consider my plight. The people who for so long stood by me and City in our fight to rid the world of dirty rags, have now turned on me. I need to be there to see them humiliated and, with the three points we get there, watch us secure our highest ever Premier League finish and Champions League qualification.

I eagerly await a flood of offers. Well in a few months I will.

good luck with this, it may be off the page by then but good luck anyway.

Cheeky bloody foreigners coming on Bluemoon and asking for Bolton tickets :-P

I'm surrounded by plastics and notlobs who have turned on me quicker than a dog having his temperature taken.

If I don't get a City ticket it looks like I'll have to borrow a banjo, wear the sixfingered gloves, get me some billybob teeth, pay the bag 'o' corn entrance fee and go in the Whippet End with them.

i resent that comment!! ha

daveduke67 said:
Cheeky bloody foreigners coming on Bluemoon and asking for Bolton tickets :-P

had a call myself off bolton; did i want a ticket for the semi-final;against stoke;now that they are on open sale.-could come in handy;if its city v bolton.

Bearing in mind the demand for west ham tickets last year, this one could sell fast. But never mind, as always money talks and this game is actually already on sale......to corporates for £125 with travel and meal thrown in!

I need four tickets for Bolton, upper or lower. I am away from Wednesday so I wanted to get them sorted before then if possible.

PM me

Cheers

Re: Bolton Tickets page

Just heard the allocation is sold out, just need the 1 ticket upper or lower, not fussed!

Message me

Cheers

Bolton Away

I would like 1 adult 1 child ticket for this game
Promised the lad i would take him but by the time the missus got through on the phone they were all gone PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: Bolton Away

I'm in the same boat. Need an adult and a junior ( or two adults will do ) - tickets are still available for notlob seats but they wont post them to manchester areea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.