bolton ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Bolton Away x 2 Wanted

Sorry to hijack your thread but I can't start a new one :(

I am also after 1 x Adult Bolton ticket due to my lucky g\friend being given the chance of hospitality (but only one ticket .. Rubbish)

An update (if one doesn't exist).
I got mine this morning. The ticket office said only two singles left on the lower tier, upper tier still on sale.

Many tickets left? Need to get one for myself and a mate and can't buy them both until Tuesday morning.

Still on sale in upper tier, giving it a try in the morning i am.

Willing to buy 3 under 18's or adult if necessary for bolton away would be duly grateful if someone could buy them for us (cheeky I know) but desperate to go to this game and am going on holiday tomorrow so can't buy tickets from club thereafter.

bolton x 3 wanted

Willing to buy 3 under 18's or adult if necessary for bolton away would be duly grateful if someone could buy them for us (cheeky I know) but desperate to go to this game and am going on holiday tomorrow so can't buy tickets from club thereafter.

got two tickets in east stand level 1 (two season ticket holders) but can't make it so maybe an exchange or if anyone wants to purchase them; face value obviously?<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:25 pm --<br /><br />any blue willing to help?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.