bolton ticket thread (MERGED)

Bolton ticket swap.

Posting on behalf of a mate, is there anyone on here who would be willing to swap an 18-21 lower tier ticket for one in the upper. Obviously upper tier ticket costs more than lower but willing to lose the difference in order to sit in lower tier. Could also possibly try to upgrade the ticket to full adult price.

Re: Bolton Away x 2 Wanted

Well I have cocked this one up. Was waiting for a mate who was finding out if he was here for the Bolton game, turns out he is, and now the game has sold out.

The OS says we've been allocated 4,600, aren't we usually given 6000 at the Reebok? Clutching at straws, I know, but hopefully they'll put some more tickets on sale.

anyone want a ticket swap - Bolton A - Wigan H?

Hi lads, lasses,
I desperately need an adult ticket for Bolton away. I will swap for my seat at the Wigan home game - EL 109

anyone interested please pm me.

thanks

Re: anyone want a ticket swap - Bolton A - Wigan H?

citytill1die84 said:
joe salford said:
Hi lads, lasses,
I desperately need an adult ticket for Bolton away. I will swap for my seat at the Wigan home game - EL 109

anyone interested please pm me.

thanks

Are they sold out?
apparantly so mate. Think the club are trying to get more though

de niro said:
can't see you being successful on this mate tbh. wigan away maybe but wigan at home?? nah.
worth a go though Robert. Willing to pay for one - say face + £10.

joe salford said:
de niro said:
can't see you being successful on this mate tbh. wigan away maybe but wigan at home?? nah.
worth a go though Robert. Willing to pay for one - say face + £10.

you should have let me know, when i bought mine i only got two cos our jess can't go, you could have had hers.

Offer of use of Seasoncard for Bolton away and others

Never done this before and you are allowed but if someone wants to use my seasoncard to obtain away tickets then please feel free. I am a platinum member with 5330 pts but family and work do not allow me to get to many away games at present. I use it for Wigan away (can't make Bolton next week). So please feel free to contact me and we can sort.

Re: Offer of use of Seasoncard for Bolton away and others

prioty ticket members with 0 points can get them now so think your on a non starter there pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.