Bolton Vs City in Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well these shit defensive players got 18 clean sheets last season, so they cant be that bad ??

buckshot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sideshow Bob said:
Tevez fuking not doing shite. Fuck off if you don't want to play you miserable ****.

Not being funny mate but he has been trying for a 2 months without much success

He's also still collecting a paycheck.

Im sorry i dont quite get your point? I mean i do but he doesnt want to be there he has told us and started to innitiate moving away. If he turns up as he is contracted to then we have to pay him

Pastor Kidney said:
BlueCityfan said:
The good thing is....

This is probably the last game we play withoiur Nasri and the other targets....

Im much more confident when Mancini "completes" the squad and can use it how he wants.

Surely Nasri doesn't really 'complete' it though? We surely need better defensive players

Nasri is a big part of "completing" it. But Mancini wants 1-2 more in there aswell.

A central defender (Coates) as a possibility. And if the Sheikh is extra generous...maybe another holding midfielder. :D

Dax777 said:
dazz46 said:
Enigmus said:
I'd be more comfortable when de Jong is fit again.

i agree we always look better with nige in the team
Not really! We look pretty good as is. He has his qualities, but so do all the others.

Try making a sentence with quality and Barry in it. It's hard. What you fail to grasp is that Barry is pretty poor for a controlling midfielder and will not cope with the high quality game of european opposition. Also, the defence looks more assured when de Jong is there to protect them.

De Jong is worldclass, Barry is not even close. Enigmus says De Jong always starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.