Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

£25m over a 4.5 year deal when he signed for us. 18 months in, he's lost around £8.5m on the books, so £16.5m is break even. Considering he'd probably have to lose wages in moving, I'd say anything over £10m cash for us with us not having to pay anything towards wages is about as good as we'll get and anything above that is a good deal

reckon he will go everton, maybe as part of a deal for stones or just sold. more so if pellers emds up there

Will end up a legend, Pellers will name him as a sub for the Champions League final, 91 mins 30seconds with the score at 0-0 Aguero shoots, its going wide hits Bonys Ass and wrong foots the keeper...........Champions of Europe.......next season I will be in the Bonys Ass Stand.....by the way police in North Wales have just found a cannabis farm near my house ?

Will end up a legend, Pellers will name him as a sub for the Champions League final, 91 mins 30seconds with the score at 0-0 Aguero shoots, its going wide hits Bonys Ass and wrong foots the keeper...........Champions of Europe.......next season I will be in the Bonys Ass Stand.....by the way police in North Wales have just found a cannabis farm near my house ?
More likely Bonys Ass stops the ball going over the line to prevent us from scoring

Could of happened, Agueros shot though would have to be from our own half as it'd have to hit Bonys arse around than half way line as that's about as far forward as he gets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.