booing again!

Why does every thread like this, slagging off the booers, end with "fuck off to the swamp"?

As if they have a bunch of fans who sit there booing all game or something.

I didn't boo, mainly because I was halfway down the walkway when the whistle went, but i fully understand those who did.

The crowd didn't turn on the players throughout the game or even at half time, the ones who booed waited until full time when it has no effect apart from to let the players and managers know that the paying customers are not satisfied.

Why do some of you tubthumpers treat it like an act of treason or something? Grow up. Football fans have reacted to the final whistle with applause, indifference or boos at every ground in every country since the dawn of the sport.

Football si supposed to be entertainment, punters have a right to express their feelings. Not individuals, and certainly not during a game. If it's done at the final whistle that's fine by me.

foxy said:
I think a lot of the boos were aimed at officials. But for those who boooed at the team then well... that was very constructive wasn't it?
I was certainly booing the officials. Wouldn't boo the team off.

mancitygaz said:
If anyone who visits this site booed today then hang your heads in shame,

Yes it was very disapointing but booing is fucking wrong

through thick or thin get behind the lads and if you want to boo fuck off to the swamp

You fuck off.

I was booing at the officials, stop complaining and making out that we don't support the team.

Get a grip.

DaveH said:
fecking spot on.
Booing is for ***** that have short memories

Or long ones.

Some of us have been around long enough to see City spend big bucks before and get no return.

I wouldn't boo the amateur football team I support whatever they did, but when super rich men don't perform I'll let them know I want better. If they are too sensitive to accept only my money but not my criticism then they don't have the character to be worthy of wearing the City shirt.

foxy said:
I think a lot of the boos were aimed at officials. But for those who boooed at the team then well... that was very constructive wasn't it?

Yeah, I think much of the disenchantment was directed at the officials. Attwell needs to get back to refereeing a couple of decent primary schools. Totally unfitted to the business of refereeing Premier matches. Ineptitude followed by incompetence. Twelve months and he's on the FIFA list. How he manages that with the performances I have seen is another of life's mysteries.

Booing the officials? What, there's an "officials" boo and a "player" boo these days !!?!! :-) I can't tell the difference.

I'm usually too busy clapping my team off the pitch to be arsed joining in the "officials" boo I suppose.

The fat bald linesman infront of the Colin Bell stand was absolute shite, some of his offside decisions were shocking. I think CITY showed that replay of the supposed offside on the big screen on prupose as a message to tell him to get a grip.

Something is missing and i'm as pissed off as anyone but booing is not the answer,

'Paying customers' bollocks, we're city fans, end of.

Get behind the boys, we can't blame the officials every week even if they were piss poor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.