Booing of foreign language tannoy msgs at Euro games

People were only booing because every time the "Tannoy/PA" chriped up it was always when we had just started to make a bit of noise because we had just won a corner or because tranny had just lost the ball and was flapping like a post natal fanny....

It always stifles the noise that we are generating and that's my interpretation as to why we booed it each time.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
trevorriley said:
Any eggheads know what the translation was ?

Yes.That they would be kept behind for a short perios at the end of the game. Thank you for your assistance and co-operation in this.I knew my Spanish GCSE would come in handy one day!

Yeah right Spanish GCSE my ass.
Maybe done a bit of Spanish in your Junior Cert, but I doubt is Spain had even been discovered way back then. :-)

Must say things like that rile me know aswell, maybe it's old age creeping on.

England fans particularily bug me when the always boo the oppositions National Anthem, is it clever ? City fans booing there own team, and singling out City players for abuse and boos also gets my back up

I also get pissed off, and this happens a lot at City , at boos aimed at players who have obviously been hurt, I'm not talking the play acting cry babies, for example the lad that got totally took out by Ben Thatcher got booed for daring to lay down, and the ref actually got booed for booking Thatcher, how he didn't get a red was amazing !

I guess the mentality and common sense of a small proportion of football fans needs to be questioned, then again without the idiots maybe football wouldn't be as enjoyable as it is !

Grumble grumble..

law74 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
trevorriley said:
Any eggheads know what the translation was ?

Yes.That they would be kept behind for a short perios at the end of the game. Thank you for your assistance and co-operation in this.I knew my Spanish GCSE would come in handy one day!

Yeah right Spanish GCSE my ass.
Maybe done a bit of Spanish in your Junior Cert, but I doubt is Spain had even been discovered way back then. :-)

Grade A I will have you know. My one and only.....

Prodigal Son said:
Makes us sound like *****.

Discuss

I think it`s really nasty + unsporting.

How about we applaud our European brothers, maybe hold our arms aloft + sway gently whilst humming something nice.

Then we won`t sound like swear words.

Play Up City !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.