Booing Tevez?

AdamManCity

Obviously this depends on weather he is selected again but that looks increasingly likely. I'm really undecided on weather I will boo him or not when he's eventually selected in the squad. Part of me doesn't want to unsettle the team and stand by Mancini's decision but I have lost so much respect for him that I want to express my anger at the fact he has treated our club, who have shown him so much respect, payed him ridiculous wages and showed him too much simpathy for his 'missing my family' stunt, like crap.
I really don't know if I will or not but I know it will probably end up depending on what the people sat around me do but I want to know is weather people on here would boo or not?

Depends u believe in booing
I don't, weak minded

Also fk every other team around us at the moment, we want the league, fk match if the day, fk bbc, and fk sky sports and any journalist which jumps thru hoops day after day

Won't give him the acknowledgement of a boo. I'd cheer any goal he scores for us. But I will not cheer the ungrateful player in our great clubs shirt.

It's a weird one , its hard to predict our crowd, very dynamic , good tho its consistently dynamic tho

How many will boo if he bangs in the winner against the rags and seals the PL title?
''We'' will look a bit daft if he is boo'd on return and then cheer the winner against the rags......

He's back, lets get over it and get on with it and win the title.

rowsley_st said:
Don't get the issue with the weather?....
Haha always get the two words confused, I think I've used the word too many times to trawl through and edit the page, or maybe I was being clever about the fact that tevez constantly moans about the weather ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.