Booing Tevez?

The last person i boo'ed was dean saunders, as he stepped up to take a pen at maine rd. I remember liverpool just signing him, and when he placed the ball i thought he would bury it. I remember joining in with the boo's. He missed it and i like thousands of others was glad he did.

I'd never boo a blue though. Tevez the football player is a match winner, magical, hard working and game changer, Tevez the man is an utter ****. So he fucked off, now he's back, his apology to bobby, the club and us fans, won't make us fall in love with him again. Fuck it may not even stop us from disliking him, but if he contributed positivley to our ultimate goal that is winning the title, then he has done what he is paid handsomely for, and that's good enough for me.

I will remain silent but I despise the little toerag and don't want to see him disgrace the shirt

I think everyone in the stadium cheering the team sheet announcement with a bit of extra gusto for each player but complete silence for his name would send a stronger message than booing, an apology written by somebody else isn't going to cut it with me he needs to make up for his actions by showing his real commitment both on and off the pitch.

AdamManCity said:
Markie07 said:
I've been thinking about this.

I've never booed a player of ours for what ever reason.

But i think if he gets booed it will give him more reason's in the future to hold against us or his woman kia.

Isn't there a rule that if a player walks off the pitch of play and goes down the tunnel that the game is given to the other team?

This is what I'm more worried about.
Unless the rule has been invented since I don't think so because law walked straight down the tunnel when he scored at the swamp didn't he? And tevez would have too much to lose and will have been brieft about possible booing too many times for him to consider storming off the pitch anyway

I did mean in game time not at the end, sure i heard it some where like in Russia when the black player told his coach to take him off when they chucked bananas on to the pitch they said he just couldn't walk off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.