Booking Days Off - How Lenient Are Your Employers?

as long as there are no more than 3 off they cant refuse you a holiday but for a day off with no pay if we arnt too busy then its ussually ok as they dont have to pay you

stonie said:
as long as there are no more than 3 off they cant refuse you a holiday but for a day off with no pay if we arnt too busy then its ussually ok as they dont have to pay you

Really?I'd read the contract mate as i can refuse any holiday if i felt like it.Skill base to small,no cover etc etc.

Blu Al said:
Just wondering what your employers views are re you taking days off work, are they awrite with it or are they general bastards? Mine are great - can't argue. I can often give as little notice as I want and even I'f I'm rough from being on the piss I can get away with going in the morning and booking the afternoon off to recover

I've got mates who get fuck all holidays and their work will only let them off at certain dates and certain times, what a bummer that must be!

What's it like at your work?
No problem at all as i'm self employed LOL LOL

Got to give 2 days notice. Other than that they're cool as a cucumber. Can't fault them.

Fuckin dire, always was, asking for one days holiday was like asking for 3 weeks to them, one of many reasons i just left my job over holiday rows and contract breaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.