Boooom

Well that was anticlimactic! There's not a grain of actual news in this post! Haha only Bluemoon could this being pulled cause so much conspiracy theory. We need to add the forum to the list of media outlets that have an agenda against us!

Just to make it clear that I've spoken to salfordpaul and he understands why I did what I did and that it was to protect him. We both heard things yesterday but there is actually nothing specific. Let's just say that I posted the other day that I could see us spending £200m this summer, That might be a significant underestimate.

Just to make it clear that I've spoken to salfordpaul and he understands why I did what I did and that it was to protect him. We both heard things yesterday but there is actually nothing specific. Let's just say that I posted the other day that I could see us spending £200m this summer, That might be a significant underestimate.
Yay! New full backs please.

Fantastic! Any idea on who to expect..? I guess Pogba must be on because that will take almost 100MIL of that

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.