Boooom

To be fair, there was a great deal flying around yesterday, it was silly season at one point, however, SP getting pulled kind of reinforces one of the things heard, PB has reinforced this by (a) being the guy who pulled it and (b) insinuating he was protecting SPs source.... I don't know why everyone gets pogged down with it all (:

Ahhhh I see what you did there

tracey-emin-my-bed.jpg

Just to make it clear that I've spoken to salfordpaul and he understands why I did what I did and that it was to protect him. We both heard things yesterday but there is actually nothing specific. Let's just say that I posted the other day that I could see us spending £200m this summer, That might be a significant underestimate.
Excellent! Platini, Platini, where for art thou now!!

To be fair, there was a great deal flying around yesterday, it was silly season at one point, however, SP getting pulled kind of reinforces one of the things heard, PB has reinforced this by (a) being the guy who pulled it and (b) insinuating he was protecting SPs source.... I don't know why everyone gets pogged down with it all (:

Love it... You are fast becoming my favourite Zim!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.