Boooom

Only what I know...that deals are all in place regarding the players themselves and that fees are being discussed...judging by the recent leaks though seems like City are briefing the press ready for a Booom announcement
Boooom...

Sorry, just practicing for the imminent announcements.

Only what I know...that deals are all in place regarding the players themselves and that fees are being discussed...judging by the recent leaks though seems like City are briefing the press ready for a Booom announcement
Cheers IBH.Bit of an anti climax with the OS now up and running again.Was half anticipating some "massive" news but to no avail.Ah well at least I`m more patient than some.

Boom.

Very excited, Sane is a big upgrade to our starting XI with potential world class future. Moreno will go on loan, probably, but is another electric young talent. Gabriel Jesus could well be the coup of the summer.

Get in!

Well, it can only be a better one than they had in Turkey mate..

Considering the world and his wife have clearly been briefed by City today, surely now we are at IMMINENT? Hopefully 3 signings within the next 7 days or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.