Boozers for the West Side of Wembley

We're staying in Harrow-on-the-hill on Saturday night after the game. We'll be having a few beers before the game here. Stayed around here a few times for work, and there's plenty of decent boozers there. Then takes 5 mins on the tube to Wembley.

I hear there aren't many boozers near Wembley. And there's fuck all down Wembley high street and the town for a drink. So Harrow is the best bet I reckon.

BlueBoy85 said:
We're staying in Harrow-on-the-hill on Saturday night after the game. We'll be having a few beers before the game here. Stayed around here a few times for work, and there's plenty of decent boozers there. Then takes 5 mins on the tube to Wembley.

I hear there aren't many boozers near Wembley. And there's fuck all down Wembley high street and the town for a drink. So Harrow is the best bet I reckon.

HOTH will be packed full of rags unfortunately.

Goater666 said:
BlueBoy85 said:

HOTH will be packed full of rags unfortunately.

True. But half of North London is full of them anyway.

Billy Spurdle said:
WTF would anyone wanna get bladdered BEFORE this match?? So you wanna live the rest of your life with very little recollection of where you've been? So you can annoy the sober fans around you for 96 mins? So you can get the courage to sort out some cockney rags? FFS, grow up, support our team & then drink yourself senseless if you want. Just don't sit next to me.

Wimbledon isn't til summer pal.

Billy Spurdle said:
WTF would anyone wanna get bladdered BEFORE this match?? So you wanna live the rest of your life with very little recollection of where you've been? So you can annoy the sober fans around you for 96 mins? So you can get the courage to sort out some cockney rags? FFS, grow up, support our team & then drink yourself senseless if you want. Just don't sit next to me.
Is this a wind up? You need to chill mate coz for years this was the only way to watch city. Still is for many of us.

Been a few times watching England

best stations for west - wembley stadium overground is right behind the west stand
wembley central undergound ( & overground i think) 20 mins stagger

pubs west
jj moons near wembley central
greyhound & green man near ground
lots off licences but old bill can be a bit keen
some of the restaurants become pubs for the day
hilton hotel & ibis hotel residents only but ibis is easily blagged

a short train ride
the Globe & several other pus in & around baker st & marylebone only a few stops to wembley
stanmore wetherspoons only 4 sops to wembley

JC2 said:
Billy Spurdle said:
Is this a wind up? You need to chill mate coz for years this was the only way to watch city. Still is for many of us.

I dont think the silly dipshit understands it was tongue in cheek. Having said that there will be a huge amount of ale going west and I will be sinking plenty.....regardless of Mr Spurdles lecture. Quite what cockney reds has got to do with it I dont know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.