Boozers near the Swamp for away fans!

Go in the hardest pub in Salford with a few of you and i bet they'd be so shocked anyone had dared do it they'd think you were all head cases and leave you well alone!

Flemish Weaver or summet!

stumpy_mcfc said:
Is the tram still running? I thought it shut down for renovation work.

It stops at St Peters square at the moment. No stop at Pic or Shudehill

danburge82 said:
Go in the hardest pub in Salford with a few of you and i bet they'd be so shocked anyone had dared do it they'd think you were all head cases and leave you well alone!

Flemish Weaver or summet!

<a class="postlink" href="http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2007/2765057020_b34b7c9260.jpg?v=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2007/276 ... 60.jpg?v=0</a>

I think Flemish weaver has shut down the flat iron near the market is proper rough and one to avoid, it went off in there when utd played Stoke.

Lets all arrange a 'shambles' style event for the bishops blaze or the Trafford and lets 'AV IT

The flat iron
3250641850_8b9d597d34.jpg

Theirs a rag on his way home.

I always go in the Throstles Nest on Seymour Grove. I've got mates (blues) who are regulars in there. I'll be there again this year. No trouble and only a 10/15 minute walk to the ground.

FletcherMoss said:
I always go in the Throstles Nest on Seymour Grove. I've got mates (blues) who are regulars in there. I'll be there again this year. No trouble and only a 10/15 minute walk to the ground.

This. although its been a few years since i last went to the swamp, i always enjoyed a few sherbets in here with no hassle whatsoever and the only rags that ever came in where locals and very quiet...........best bet for me lads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.