bored of wembley now ??

BLUEMATT23 said:
razman said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
It's Khaldoons fault. He told us all that the days of "typical" City were finished and gone.......yer right!!!

yup +1

Yes but it's better than were we were 10/15 years ago!.
At least were in contention for trophies now.

I said it tongue in cheek. But our Chairman better wise up, City will always be "Typical City" perhaps when he's watched us for years like I have he'll understand. By the way I hope we never lose the "Typical City" element as a club. It's whats makes us City. How about this as an example Wednesday Barca 1 City 3 City go through on away goals. You heard it here first!!

Ha,ha. I WAS feeling pretty pissed off about all the travelling and expense of continually playing at Wembley.
Today I just feel totally gutted that it'll be a minimum of 12 months (and possibly a lot longer) before I see the place again.
I remember feeling pissed off in'81 that the replay was at Wembley but at the same time thinking we don't play there
every week. I think that you really should savour every visit but it's still an arse of a place to get to and get away from.

birchwoodgingerste said:
razman said:
well whenever there is such a board on here....we get it jinxed !

wigan deserved to win...off to barca now...where I hope the players are hurting enough to put in a solid performance

den put the heads down and concentrate on the league

We always set ourselves up for a fall
"Superbia" actually means overconfidence/arrogance before a fall.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:51 pm --<br /><br />
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
razman said:

Yes but it's better than were we were 10/15 years ago!.
At least were in contention for trophies now.

I said it tongue in cheek. But our Chairman better wise up, City will always be "Typical City" perhaps when he's watched us for years like I have he'll understand. By the way I hope we never lose the "Typical City" element as a club. It's whats makes us City. How about this as an example Wednesday Barca 1 City 3 City go through on away goals. You heard it here first!!
We are capable of doing it. Followed by being a shambles at Hull and getting beat.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Ha,ha. I WAS feeling pretty pissed off about all the travelling and expense of continually playing at Wembley.
Today I just feel totally gutted that it'll be a minimum of 12 months (and possibly a lot longer) before I see the place again.
I remember feeling pissed off in'81 that the replay was at Wembley but at the same time thinking we don't play there
every week. I think that you really should savour every visit but it's still an arse of a place to get to and get away from.
...it's still an arse of a place full stop - basics like escalators that can't cope with the number of people coming through the turnstiles (even before they break down)

Vic said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
...it's still an arse of a place full stop - basics like escalators that can't cope with the number of people coming through the turnstiles (even before they break down)

Wasn't going to mention it but ... does anybody else think that the congestion outside the stadium after the match is scandalous and not helped
by the obstacle that is caused by the arch supports? You've got people trying to get to the coach park and Wembley Park going one way and
people heading for the rail station & Wembley Central going the other way. At the Stoke game I was stood for 15 minutes without actually moving
due to the fact most of the Stoke fans exited the same time as us. I can only imagine it's the same at England games. It would only take some nutter
to let a firework or flare off to cause a disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.