Boring Tottenham.

mrblueblood

Is it just me or is anyone sick to death of Tottenham?

Boring football, shit fans, they're getting right on my tits in this transfer window. First Palacios, now Cudicini!?? also rumours of Nicolas Burdisso from Inter why?? They are shit. I hope they go down, I really do.

Agree - but this should put a smile on peoples faces tonight.

Take Burnley to come back and win tonight - it's freezing, the Burnley inbreds will be out in force and Spuds have the reserves out thinking the job is done at 4-1 - IT AINT

Just taken £20 Burnley at 5/1 on Betfair - free money

never really cared that much exception being 1981, but with triffic redknapp they are irritating

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Agree - but this should put a smile on peoples faces tonight.

Take Burnley to come back and win tonight - it's freezing, the Burnley inbreds will be out in force and Spuds have the reserves out thinking the job is done at 4-1 - IT AINT

Just taken £20 Burnley at 5/1 on Betfair - free money

Worth a punt that. Fancy them odds. Think I'll have a dabble myself.

I have only been to WHL once but I was impressed with their fans. They produced a good atmosphere with a lot of singing and some fun with a big inflatable ball.

Having said that they did make me cry in 1981 so stuff em.

Redknapp keeps complaining about lack of a squad?? They have a massive squad of decent players!! He is just looking for excuses, take Villa for example they finished what 6th last season and player near enough the same 11 all season! Shit club wankers for fans nuff said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.