Boris Johnson

I love HIGNFY but I think they played a big role in making him the ‘loveable buffoon’ the man on the street thinks he is.
Every fucker in the world calls him ‘Boris’- drives me mad
Same here. Ian hislop is a self serving twat. Only interested in his own type. Stuck up fucker.

I actually think hislop is proud of bringing Boris to the masses, no matter how much he denies the link between that and boris' populairity.

Same here. Ian hislop is a self serving twat. Only interested in his own type. Stuck up fucker.

I actually think hislop is proud of bringing Boris to the masses, no matter how much he denies the link between that and boris' populairity.
They put him in the show because he is an utter twat. You can hardly blame them if millions of thick cunts thought he was ok. They vote Tory, so already you know they ain’t playing with a full deck.

FyPuLPGXgAEz8IB

I love HIGNFY but I think they played a big role in making him the ‘loveable buffoon’ the man on the street thinks he is.
I just call him "that scruffy ****" it that helps.
Don't usually need to be more specific.

"he hasn't run away" - he has bought a mansion in another constituency and has stood down as an MP fleeing Parliamentary consequences and abandoning his current constituency - the attempts at spin from his supporters is laughable

Tories just being Tories, defending the indefensible and deluding themselves with unabridged lies.

Good to see them being called out.

I think Ian Hislop would admit that and is ashamed for doing so as he hates the blonde shit.

"he hasn't run away" - he has bought a mansion in another constituency and has stood down as an MP fleeing Parliamentary consequences and abandoning his current constituency - the attempts at spin from his supporters is laughable

That guy seems to be the go-to man today.

That he's the head of the pro-Johnson Conservative Democracy Organisation means his views are completely one-eyed.

I think Ian Hislop would admit that and is ashamed for doing so as he hates the blonde shit.

To be fair to them, going back to a more innocent time when he was on HIGNFY I don’t think anybody could imagine that this brand of lying philanderer could ever garner the votes required to achieve significant office.

Quite sure his last appearance was before he even became Mayor of London. And well before the era of Trumpian misinformation.

They were naive perhaps but the mid 2000s were a different time. The gradual slide into insanity politics that commenced after 9/11 was only just getting started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.