Boris Johnson

John one look at the roster there just might have given you a clue...just might....

He was part of the most subversive comedy group in the world.

I'm hoping this is his final act of anarchy and he's doing this to take the piss out of it. He's clever enough to do it without them realising.

He's a comedy hero of mine but I don't want to give Gammun News Network the viewers.

Cleese reposted an image of Boris Johnson to X, formerly Twitter, and wrote that he could not believe GB News had hired a “serial liar”.

I used to think Cleese was an erudite guy. I think I’ve grown to realise he just seems to enjoy being contrarian, so sometimes his views will happen to coincide with yours. That’s not been the case for about a decade now for me.

Reminds me of one of the most formative conversations of my teen years. When I had just started at university a friend took me aside and said “Just FYI, I get that you want to question people’s opinions, but if you try to play devils advocate on absolutely everything people are just going to think you’re a ****.”

He was absolutely right.

I used to think Cleese was an erudite guy. I think I’ve grown to realise he just seems to enjoy being contrarian, so sometimes his views will happen to coincide with yours. That’s not been the case for about a decade now for me.

Reminds me of one of the most formative conversations of my teen years. When I had just started at university a friend took me aside and said “Just FYI, I get that you want to question people’s opinions, but if you try to play devils advocate on absolutely everything people are just going to think you’re a ****.”

He was absolutely right.
Philosophy student?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.