Boro v CITY - Official Match Thread

C_T_I_D said:
Not a spectacular performance but a lot of changes. Glad Benjani got that goal and also happy with the performance of Boyata, he looked quite good to be honest. Other than that a professional performance, we got the win and we're through to the next round. What more do we want?

Nowt. Job done, move on. Always good to beat the Smoggies and we had plenty in the locker. Red Scouse have to replay Reading so one more game for them to get key players injured, hope Lids beat Scum tomorrow for a perfect weekend.

Aussie! said:
how do they determine if it is home or away, is there a set number, for instance, we can only play x number of games at home.

I think roughly 1/2 of them are home and 1/2 of them are away... if my math is correct

I couldn't get any of Shady's streams to work...thank goodness it seems. Anyway, was Micah playing at right back or central defence in the first half and will he be fit for Wednesday? Any news on SWP and RSC for the big game? Weiss is clearly not yet ready. Petrov may be tired.

the 1 mile walk from station to ground was the worst I have ever had. Freezing cold blizzard conditions and terrible underfoot.

GDB said:
stockportblue said:
I have seen Boyata play for the u18s 5 or 6 times last year.Big strong type of centre half.Looks like he has got himself ahead of Ben Mee at the moment.
Boyata is my tip for the future, certainly has the right apllication to make it..
These statements were made well before the Boro game so well done to those concerned.

Good result, decent fourth round draw, United already out, I fancy us to win the FA Cup this season (and tipped by many to do so, including the front room boys) maybe make it a domestic cup double?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.