Borussia Attendance?

tve18540-6-256.jpg
If you're still in Boston you won't realise what Manchester is like at the moment. It's the biggest building site in the country. There are road works/closures all over the shop. Manchester is on the up, it's going to be a world class city in a decades time, but at the moment it's only in the throwing-the-ingredients-in-a-bowl stage before the cake is even put in the oven to rise. Then you have great big holes in the ground appearing and major roads being cut-off. Difficult city to live in and around at the moment!

What's with the obsession for our attendance figures on here? It's bizarre to say the least.
Do people really think to themselves that they might not go if there's not going to be many there?

What's with the obsession for our attendance figures on here? It's bizarre to say the least.
Do people really think to themselves that they might not go if there's not going to be many there?
We've got some odduns amongst us that's for sure.

Attendance charts the growth of the club, and goes hand in had with the success we have had. It's a measure of the club's growth.

Seeing City's crowds go from 30k at Maine Rd to 55k at the Etihad has been almost as exciting as winning all those games along the way.

Attendance charts the growth of the club, and goes hand in had with the success we have had. It's a measure of the club's growth.

Seeing City's crowds go from 30k at Maine Rd to 55k at the Etihad has been almost as exciting as winning all those games along the way.

Almost

I look for attendances of all games as well as the score and more so than any other stats like possession or shots. If Bradford City don't have 17-19000 I'd find it odd and wonder why.

not going to anymore night matches after the Hull,Sevilla,Juventus debacles , i am 50 miles away ,and leaving at 5.30pm getting back at 12.30am , the highways agency/council are just taking the piss , roadworks and road closures all over the place . It is no reflection on the football club, tickets are priced right , but i have got better things to do with my life ,than sit in traffic for over 4 hours, and keep,my grandson awake to all hours . When they sort the mancunian way and stop closing the M602 and junctions on the M62 , i will attend night matches . Daytime/weekend games are OK , appears to be easier to get to games , and less of a rush , and fewer road closures , but night matches are a real battle leaving work early etc., armchair and remote control at the ready for the BMG game
For what its worth think the Mancunian way been closed has been a blessing for us.
Where we turned right at Hulme arch and up the ramp we go left to the round about double back on ourselves and once we get to the hole there is no traffic and we get to the ground quicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.