Borussia Attendance?

Me and the lad are travelling by train from Crewe at mid-day and are having a session on the beer and then meeting up with our daughter and her hubby in Tibbs Bar for a couple more drinks and a bite to eat at about 5.30 pm.
That sounds very nice but what is your point.

Are ticket's really doing that badly? Do they ever lower the price when they aren't selling well? Is there a reason why they only sell tickets to those with Citizen memberships? Everything's closed off and over-complicated these days, gone are the days you could just buy a ticket out of the blue because you fancied it.

Are ticket's really doing that badly? Do they ever lower the price when they aren't selling well? Is there a reason why they only sell tickets to those with Citizen memberships? Everything's closed off and over-complicated these days, gone are the days you could just buy a ticket out of the blue because you fancied it.
Suppose you could get a Cityzens Membership and get a ticket? I know it's expensive, but once you have the membership for the year, its fairly straightforward then to get a ticket.

not going to anymore night matches after the Hull,Sevilla,Juventus debacles , i am 50 miles away ,and leaving at 5.30pm getting back at 12.30am , the highways agency/council are just taking the piss , roadworks and road closures all over the place . It is no reflection on the football club, tickets are priced right , but i have got better things to do with my life ,than sit in traffic for over 4 hours, and keep,my grandson awake to all hours . When they sort the mancunian way and stop closing the M602 and junctions on the M62 , i will attend night matches . Daytime/weekend games are OK , appears to be easier to get to games , and less of a rush , and fewer road closures , but night matches are a real battle leaving work early etc., armchair and remote control at the ready for the BMG game
tve18540-6-256.jpg

not going to anymore night matches after the Hull,Sevilla,Juventus debacles , i am 50 miles away ,and leaving at 5.30pm getting back at 12.30am , the highways agency/council are just taking the piss , roadworks and road closures all over the place . It is no reflection on the football club, tickets are priced right , but i have got better things to do with my life ,than sit in traffic for over 4 hours, and keep,my grandson awake to all hours . When they sort the mancunian way and stop closing the M602 and junctions on the M62 , i will attend night matches . Daytime/weekend games are OK , appears to be easier to get to games , and less of a rush , and fewer road closures , but night matches are a real battle leaving work early etc., armchair and remote control at the ready for the BMG game

I know how you feel. Fortunately I'm retired so can manage the early starts. But it does seem that every year I am setting off another 5 mins earlier. If I'd still been working I wouldn't even think about going to evening games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.