Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

Leeds were the ultimate sacrificial lamb!

Pep knew they were sheep shaggers and meant Fuck all :- )

All 11 starters and pep deserve credit for that performance its going to be a mad end to the season.

As controversial as this may seem Jenas and Darke said loads of positive things about us tonight you weird fuckers:-)

Just said the same myself 'Only this, only that' from his clipboard full of anti-City cliches, and then took the biscuit with 'Can Dortmund get back into this game.....'

Darke and Jenas were playing City Bingo , they got a line and four corners in the first ten minutes.

Great performance tonight, a bit frustrating in the first half but we didn't get much luck, but we were the better team, we only needed a goal to secure the tie, and when Mahrez took the ball I turned away pissed off, but what a penalty, it was a yard past the keeper before he got anywhere close, and Phil's goal was superb (I might have pissed a few neighbours off though), what a strike.

Overall though we deserved to go through, we were the better team in both legs, fantastic in the second half tonight.

I feel sad for BT their favourites couldn't score, despite their scum fans, and we made their night even worse. Thank you blue boys for being so good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.