Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just do not go behind City, please.

I just dont trust ourselves to go behind and win. of course draw could be enough too, but at this stage of CL in last couple of years we rarely got the result we needed.

Score first and and just control the game (dont leave big spaces behind to run into), best for city and best for the heart rate too.

also no cheaply given away balls in the middle to catch us out with a counter.
Anything else?

Happy with the starting line up.

Going with the same no striker vibe as the first leg with Jesus on the bench if we need to change things up.

It gives us a good reactive option.

If Phil is up for this tonight he'll give them a new bumhole. They had no answer to him at our gaff.
All down to the lads tonight given no brain fart team selections. I am very confident

It's bizarre, I don't feel nervous at all. Don't know if it's indifference or confidence!!
I don't feel nervous as much as expectant.

It's time for this side to put up or shut up really. The fans have always been good to them over European success/lack of it. Pep has always taken the blame for them. The club hierarchy has been patient.

Time to stop talking about wanting to win the competition and just go do it, against a much weaker side, struggling massively domestically, gave us loads of chances to kill the game last week.

There's no more excuses, they just have to do it.

Hang on, let me read the team sheet to see who's not there, before I say who Pep should have started and then say "FFS Pep!" Loudly and fold my arms.

Come on City, come on Mahrez! Worldie opening goal, in the opening 10 mins to put us ahead, will do nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.