Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my City-fanatic barber's today and he's convinced we're going out tomorrow and was really down. Asked him to put his money where his mouth his but he wouldn't. I think long-standing blues find it hard to shake off the years of dreading what's round the corner.
My dad is 90 and an long standing blue, he’s adamant we won’t win the league! I keep telling him there is no way we will not win it.

If we get past Dortmund, I think we can beat PSG. Need to keep Mbappe and Neymar quiet but I’d say we have a better defence, midfield and less injuries. And we’ve beaten them before. Again, won’t be easy, but we can beat them, and can beat either Chelsea or Madrid if we play at our best.

If we get past Dortmund, I think we can beat PSG. Need to keep Mbappe and Neymar quiet but I’d say we have a better defence, midfield and less injuries. And we’ve beaten them before. Again, won’t be easy, but we can beat them, and can beat either Chelsea or Madrid if we play at our best.
One game at a time mate

@MAG did a great job of running down the tie outcomes based on scores for home and away goals, thanks for your great pregame intro's.
For me the magic number is scoring 2 goals. No chance of dodgy pens and they would have to score 4 to go through.

Both teams won 1-0 tonight (Bayern and Porto) and still gone out (due to away goals conceded in the first leg) ...

I agree scoring 2 for us would be great but even one early goal will surely be good for our health. Not sure I can hang on till 90 mins if tie is in such balance like Bayern PSG was till the every end tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.