Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a in pep we trust thread to run at the same time for the clappers, problem solved.
Why are people who don’t whinge like pathetic knicker wetters referred to as clappers? I don’t know if you go to games, I suspect you probably don’t, but if you do I imagine you don’t actually belt out your support of the team at the top of your voice. I fucking hope you didn’t watch us under ball Kendall Pearce coppell Clarke etc

Not really interested in the champions League but I don't see a problem with that line up. We've qualified already, we have two games against Seville to come which we should win easily. If Dortmund beat us they are only level on points as we beat them here. As for Ederson Pep might say he's okay but I think he's carrying a knock. He also might have got an assist but he had a poor game, the goal was straight at him and should have been saved. Perhaps Pep is giving him a kick up the backside?
Just the one game at home to Seville left after this, mate.

genuinely laughing at some of the posts since the team was announced, fuck me you'd think none of the players had ever played for us before!

Not sure how some of these would've coped in the 80's!
Particularly since it is a dead rubber in a competition we have little chance of winning. Saturday lunchtime is our bread and butter look after I say.

Are we thinking a standard 442 or 4411 with Foden & Mahrez as traditional wide men in a 4? Or more of a 3 2 2 1 2? Should be interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.