Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your are being a whingy knicker wetter you daft sod. BTW I haven't criticised the team I just don't blubber at others concerns.

Now get your rattle out and enjoy the game and let's hope for a good performance and result.
Same old shit. The only thing that rattles these days are my teeth. I do enjoy getting behind the team, and whining idiots like you somehow turn positivity and support into a negative. Utterly fucking pathetic, and we wonder why our ground is quiet. Get back to sitting on your hands and muttering, helps the team a lot

I’ll wait to see the real set up before deciding how batshit crazy Pep has gone tonight.

He has to experiment here and there I guess due to our constant injuries and a competition we've qualified in is a good place to do so. Our reserve keeper needs a game and Ederson needs a challenge. It's time for some of our fringe players and in particular Mahrez to start showing some proper form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.