Borussia Dortmund (H) - Wed 14th Sept, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, why? The only reason this weekend didn’t go ahead was because the Premier League is ran by fucking idiots. Thankfully they have no input in UEFA competitions and sense has prevailed.
Cowards rather than idiots. They need to be seen as doing the right thing. They probably think that football people agree with the cancellation because that's what the likes of TalkQueen (sorry typo - Talksport) and other media outlets have been trying to brainwash us with. BBC's Radio 5 Live is the exception. They have several times said that many football people are against this decision. They are doing so again as I type. The current presenter says that the fans should have had the chance to gather together and pay respect to the queen during the matches. Good on you BBC - Talkshite take note. Sky Queen News (sorry - another typo - Sky Sports News) take note too.

ederson
cancelo
akanji
dias
gomez
rodri
de bruyne
bernardo silva
foden
grealish
haaland

Thank god some sanity has prevailed, at least.

Wonder if Walker and Stones will be fit again? If not I’d probably go for the same starting XI as Sevilla, although you could make arguments for starting any of Ake, Gundogan or Alvarez.
Someone please remind Pep that Alvarez is still on our books.

True, not ideal but with a week break and it being a home game against Dortmund, it shouldn’t affect us unduly. Not that I think the Wolves game will actually go ahead anyway!
i think the fact rugby and cricket go aheadthis week then next weeks fixtures will be on unless the funeral is on saturday

RB Leipzig v Dortmund today 2.30.
A chance for some homework :)
Plus Odense v Copenhagen 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.