Borussia Dortmund (H) - Wed 14th Sept, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe the Spurs game getting postponed was a blessing in disguise to give our players a welcomed rest. I hope they are fresh and ready to fire on all cylinders. Must win game to get us to a strong start so that we can rest players in the last 2 games of the campaign.

Get those 12 points from the first 4 games then relax

Completely different competition, wouldn't pay much attention to today's defeat for them, we were held comfortably by Aston villa days before smashing sevilla away.

They'll be our strongest opponents but I still expect a routine win and the group won after 4 games, it's more important than ever to do that this year with the schedule.

Having 2 dead rubbers at the end of October/early November where we can play a weakened side could help us a lot in the league.

They were smacked 3-0 today by RB Leipzig.
Should be no problems Wednesday.
( that's jinxed it now!).

It doesn't follow, of course, as you know. But it is kind of strange. RB Leipzig have been no great shakes, and Dortmund have been riding high.
In any case, I believe we should have too much for them. Håland will surely want to play part or all of this one. It would be nice to keep a clean sheet, btw.

Just waiting for UEFA to switch it to Germany because of Lizzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.