Borussia Dortmund (H) - Wed 14th Sept, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned it previously but would like to see The Viking, Phil, and Jack start. On paper, for me, that's our most exciting front three. Bring Julian on when they're tiring.

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Akanji Gomes
DeBruyne Rodri Bernardo
Foden Haaland Grealish

Rejig the defence dependent on fitness after a week off

Mentioned it previously but would like to see The Viking, Phil, and Jack start. On paper, for me, that's our most exciting front three. Bring Julian on when they're tiring.

I'd be tempted to put Alvarez in for Grealish. Grealish still sometimes turns inside a little too much for me. He's adjusting more but in terms of most exciting front 3 then I think the 3 of Foden, Haaland and Alvarez is full of goals and creativity. To be fair though, I don't think we could field a front 3 that isn't.

I'd be tempted to put Alvarez in for Grealish. Grealish still sometimes turns inside a little too much for me. He's adjusting more but in terms of most exciting front 3 then I think the 3 of Foden, Haaland and Alvarez is full of goals and creativity. To be fair though, I don't think we could field a front 3 that isn't.

thing is though how will jack ever get the run to be the player we hoped he would be when we signed him if he doesnt play?

Watched RB Leipzig thrash Dortmund and the German defence was all over the place , midfield was non existent and LIepzig should have had double figures , this game will be over by half time Dortmund play to open and Haaland will have a field day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.