Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) In Match Thread

'the difference between success and failure'

The word 'failure' being in a a sky blue box.. Jeff Stelling is getting on my tits now with his reporting on CL.

Agenda or not, I can't see any other team (one springs to mind) getting this thinly veiled sly treatment.

Anyway, make it count City.

Apparently Dortmund's domestic league form does not count in Sky's "difference between success and failure" packages. You would think Dortmund conquer Europe year in and year out the way this is being built up.

Aphex said:
Agenda or not, I can't see any other team (one springs to mind) getting this thinly veiled sly treatment.

We're the only English team I've never seen get full support by Sly Sports. A shame Al Jazira didn't go the extra mile to get the rights from this horrible channel/network.

squirtyflower said:
The sky pundits before the game piss me off no end

They're clowns who have all failed miserably at management, for that reason alone they should be ignored.

Its better off watching this without the commentary. The anti blue drivel is going to be cringeworthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.