Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) In Match Thread

No shape from first minute until Zabaleta's introduction. Players look disinterested apart from Tévez. Embarrassing. Fair play Joleon, Joe and whoever else went over to the fans after our embarrassing showings in Europe.

I feel sorry for the blues who've paid good money to go and watch tonight, disgusting I hope that Bobby has the decentcy to appologise that mess tonight.

I feel sorry for the blues who've paid good money to go and watch tonight, disgusting I hope that Bobby has the decentcy to appologise that mess tonight.

Post match thread yet?<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:45 pm --<br /><br />Post match thread yet?

It's quite obvious we played to be completely out of the competition, sadly the way we are branded now it doesn't look good for us to be playing in the UEFA cup. I don't agree with the sentiment, but I can't help feel that's the way it is.

We have continued to dig ourself a big hole in the CL, and I suppose disappearing down that hole is the best option this season.

We need our top form in the league now. So c'mon City, bring it.

gutless spineless listless leaderless guilless useless brainless thoughtless characterless
effortless hopeless performance!

When is Manchini going to find out that Maicon is useless as defender - offensively is is doing ok - but this was the second match a goal is conceded because Maicon fails to do his job.
He slow and not at all aggressive as defender. Ruud Gullit on SKY said he failed to understand why Manchini bought Maicon. Stop buying old pals like Viera and Maicon, Roberto!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.