Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that need a rest should have one, Yaya, Vinnie, Zaba, Silva, and give Sinclair a full game.

Go for the win please, rotate the forwards, bring in Garcia, and go full strength otherwise. If we play the kids we'll lose about 6-0 and like Mancini I want us to qualify for the Europa League.

Basically, we want to lose and dont want to risk anyone ahead of the derby.

We have injuries galore, so i think the only way is to fill the team with fringe players.

Sinclair, pantilimon, garcia, evans, fuck it meppan walter, devante cole, adam drury, ellis plummer, george glendon play em all dont care if theyre good enough or not

I´m looking forward to seeing a few kids get a chance, if we draw and Ajax lose to Madrid will we finish third?

nehe11 said:
I´m looking forward to seeing a few kids get a chance, if we draw and Ajax lose to Madrid will we finish third?

We have to win to finish 3rd/get in Europa because of our inferior head-to-head record against Ajax.

LoveCity said:
nehe11 said:

We have to win to finish 3rd/get in Europa because of our inferior head-to-head record against Ajax.

Leave the Europa, we not going to win it because our hearts and minds won't be in it.

It won't increase our coefficient that much anyway, and either way we are still getting a tough group next season no matter what happens.

We cannot risk the injuries and tiredness Europa league football brings and it also has the potential to completely derail our season.

Team for Dortmund.

-----------------Pantillimon---------------
Maicon-Meppen Walters-Lescott-Kolarov
----------------Razak-Garcia-------------
-----Nasri--------Balotelli---------Sinclair
--------------------Džeko------------------

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
nehe11 said:

Leave the Europa, we not going to win it because our hearts and minds won't be in it.

It won't increase our coefficient that much anyway, and either way we are still getting a tough group next season no matter what happens.

We cannot risk the injuries and tiredness Europa league football brings and it also has the potential to completely derail our season.

Team for Dortmund.

-----------------Pantillimon---------------
Maicon-Meppen Walters-Lescott-Kolarov
----------------Razak-Garcia-------------
-----Nasri--------Balotelli---------Sinclair
--------------------Džeko------------------
Razak is not in the CL squad and Kolarov went out injured against Everton, our squad is looking thin at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.